Friday 14 November 2014

Blogger Recognition Award

Thanks Lydia for tagging me for the Blogger Recognition Award. I feel really special for this!



Rules:

Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.

Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you've nominated in the post. Make sure to also attach the award itself!

Comment on each blog and let them know you've nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.

Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).

Story about my blog and my advice:
I started my blog about four and a half/ five months ago. I can't really believe it's been that long already.

I mainly started my blog to share my writing and make friends. I wanted somewhere to share all my little bits and bob that had no where else to go and blogging seemed like the best thing to do.

My advice is, don't expect too much at first. It takes a while to build up you're blog and you can't expect too much all at once.

Also, talk to other bloggers. People won't find you unless you do, so it's worth it.

Nominees:
Imogen: Gossiping with Dragons
Morning: The Ups and Downs of my Not-so-Average Life
Charlie: Diary of an Unschooling Teenager
Beth: Just my Cuppa Tea
Lizzie: Castle in the Air
Yasmine: Cloudy Dreams
Emily: Lynde Avenue
Cait: Notebook Sisters
Stephanie: Called His
Rachel: You and I
Abbey: Miss Abbey Noelle
Vellvin: An Irish Maiden
Elly: a Girl
Rose: Truly. Madly. Deeply
Bethan: Think. Read. Write. Dream

Link to the Original post:
http://eveofnight.blogspot.ca/2014/10/lets-celebrate-whos-up-for-award.html

Thanks so much for reading this post. Sorry it's not exciting or anything, but I need to get some reading done. TBR list is getting really long. Oops.

Till next time!

-Kat

6 comments :

  1. That is such great advice! I will remember them;) Thank you!
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Thank you for tagging me Kat! :) Four/five months? Wow that's so long, and you've accomplished so much! :)
    xox lovely post. This is such a sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      I know! I can't believe it's been that long. I feel like it was only yesterday I hit that 'create blog' button!

      Delete
  3. That is like the best advice. Truly. It took me 3 years to figure that out...but I'm not the most quickest blogger. Hehe. ;-) N'aww, but thanks for tagging me! I totally want to do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I admire your blog and it's hard to believe you ever didn't know everything about blogging.
      You're welcome. I can't wait to see your post!

      Delete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind