Thursday 22 January 2015

I Try To Mix It Up a Bit + Lot's of Answers



So, I have a lot to cram into one post today, I'll just jump into it and not waffle around.

Firstly, Jollygirl @ Reflections of a Jollygirl is holding a blog party for her first blog anniversary.



Questions:

1.How did you come up with the name of your blog?
OK, so I think that my name states just about all you need to know. Very knows I'm almost completely mad, so that became my name!

2.Favorite party snack? Why?
Um, I don't actually go to parties! *kind of embarrassing* I have no idea what my favourite snack would be. But let's just say  that if it has chocolate in it, then I want it.

3.What type of chocolate is your favorite? Milk, dark, white, or other?
Dark. I have a thing for dark, but for something sweet, rocky road. Is there anything else to say? They're awesome.

4.Describe your favorite memory?
I'm not too sure I have one. But I do have a lot of fun memories from when I was little. My brothers and I used to spend heaps of time over at our cousins'. We used to play all these games, like soccer with boys against girls, or hide and seek with heaps of seekers and one hider. None of the games were very fair!

5. What is your favorite post that I have published on this blog?
Blogging: 5 Tips About Blog Designing

Thanks for letting me join in Jollygirl. Sorry if I was brief, but it's a double post, so I have to be quick so people don't get bored!

Ok, so part TWO of this post is the Infinity Dreams Blog Award. Yup! Thanks Outrageous Glamour @ The Night Writer's Diary for the tag. Ok, here I go.

 


The rules Thank and Follow the bog that nominated you
Tell us 11 facts about you
Answers the questions that were set up for you
Nominate 11 and make questions for them

The eleven facts
I'm working on a few special improvements for this blog which will come out soon.
I'm trying to visit more blogs that I don't follow
My middle name is Grace
I'm a Catholic
I'm not sure about my blog design
Chocolate is my BFF
I'm almost mad
My favourite movie is Beauty and the Beast
I'm a runner
I'm thinking about getting more videos for my YouTube channel
I love Vegemite

1. Have you ever stayed up all night?
Um yes. I do it once every single year. Midnight mass! But besides that, no.

 2. What is your favorite book?
No fair! Ask anything else, but not this question. Please?!

3. What is your favorite word?
Raxacoricofallapatorius, Fantastic, it's a fight between them. Hey! I'm a Whovian.

4. What word do you hate the most?
Dork, it doesn't quite mean what you think it does.

5.Favorite super hero?
Hulk, no question

6.Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yep! I wanted a bee collection, but when I caught the bee it stung me.

7.Your worst pet peeve?
Not sure. I don't really have no I guess.

 8.Favorite TV show when you were a child?
I didn't watch TV. Only DVDs. So no answer. I do like Doctor Who now though!

 9.Favorite day of the week?
Saturday. A day to relax. Comes after the busy week. Sunday because of it being the lord's day. Tie.

 10. Can you cut shapes?
I guess...?

 11.Favorite snack?
Chocolate and tea.

Thanks so much again for the tag. It was a lot of fun.

I hope you enjoyed this post. You might have realised I tried to write it like I used to write my old posts for a bit of a mix up. Everything can't be serious, REMEBER THAT!!! On another note I'm hoping to contact the people who said they'd like to be interviewed in my survey soon. Look out for that! P.S that is me in the photo up top. I've never shared one of me before, I'm so scared!!!
 -Kat

17 comments :

  1. I love that word, raxacoricofallapatorius! And being stung by a bee is the worst! >-<

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just amazing?! I say it every time something is amazing instead of 'awesome'.

      Delete
  2. I loved learning more about you! I love the idea of a double post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you didn't find it boring

      Delete
  3. Haha I tagged you for that award too! Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! That's crazy, I'm looking forward to answering your questions.

      Delete
  4. If it has chocolate in it, I want it. Yup, exactly.

    This was a fun 'mix-up' post!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate is the true ruler of the world. *bows down in front of it*

      Delete
  5. Thank you for participating! Your answers are lovely! And, chocolate is boss. If you wish, you could ask me a question for my Q and A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. *eats chocolate* I'm glad you enjoyed them.

      Delete
  6. Bahaha, I love your favourite words! Raxacoricofallapatorius is definitely pretty epic. :)
    I've tagged you in The Soundtrack of my Life tag over on my blog if you want to look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually the name of a place in Doctor Who, but it works for whenever you don't know what to say as well. Only Doctor Who lovers understand it:)
      Thank you. I'd love to!

      Delete
  7. I love your answers , I'd never heard of Raxacoricofallapatorius before but I think it's now my new favorite word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a pretty amazing word, isn't it?

      Delete
  8. Haha i love the questions and your answers.

    howtolyfe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. MY MIDDLE NAME IS GRACE TOO!! I sometimes think there's a thing about anyone called Kate/Kat/Cait where middle names must be Grace. (I literally just met another blogger called Katie Grace just two minutes ago, lol.) It is obviously an awesome middle name.
    I like your blog design.
    I LIKE YOUR BLOG. *ahem*
    And I don't go to parties either. >.>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY?! Gosh, we're so alike. We're like the same person split and at different ages. OK, that sounded wrong, but you know what I mean!
      Any child with that name must have Grace as a middle name now. You should make it a rule Oh overload of everything.

      Delete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind