Sunday 11 January 2015

#REPOSTED



Recently, my friend, Emily from Lynde Avenue, created this kind of 'tag' so that you can share some of your old post and share them! So today, that's what I'm doing. click HERE to find out more about it.

WRITING
Heart Broken
My heart throbs. I feel like I will never feel anything good ever again.
I scream, a scream of heart break. I burry my face into my pillow.
Part of me is...
 
Siblings
Sure you tease me,
Ruin all my favourite movies,
So what if you listen to rubbish music?
Yes, you love to...
 
I Want To Know The Real You
Be yourself, that's who I wanted to know.
If I wanted to talk to that popular girl,
Then I wouldn't be...

Tech
When did we start relying on tech so much?
I remember a time when I didn't have any!
But all that's changed now, so changed.
No one spends a day without

ME
Are You My Best Friend?
I found this over on Cathy's blog. She said to feel free to do this, so that's what I'm doing:)
First name: Katarina

Middle Name: Grace
Last name: Joyce
Nicknames: Kat, Vamps
Favourite Colour: green...

20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag
Question 1: How tall are you? Well this is rather embarrassing, but I have no idea! I'm not tall though.
Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
Um, maybe music. I also like photography!
Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
Please don't take offence, but blogs have custom cursors.
Question 4: What’s your biggest...


BLOGGING
How To Take a Good Blogging Break
I don't know about you, but I'm frankly scared of taking a blogging break, just in case I happen to loose readers, not be able to get back into writing properly and many other reasons.
So today, I thought I would share with you some tips for taking a great blogging break and getting back
...

Top Four Blogging Tips to Get Readers
So many new bloggers go, 'I wish I has more readers. I've written a post, why is no one commenting?'. It's kind of a bit silly. They don't seem to realise that there is more that they have to do to get people interested.
You can't just go 'I've got a post, I will just sit back and wait for readers'. Now I don't have a big blog, so I can't really say how to get popular and huge, but I can tell you a few...


OTHER
My Top Five Places to Find Inspiration
Inspiration is one thing that always bugs me. Every few days I need a new idea for a new blog post and after a little while, the inspiration just stops flowing!
So today, I decided to put together my top five places to get inspiration...


Is Your Faith Something to Hide or Be Proud of?
Do you ever think that no one really wants to talk about their religion. It's something that people seem to be really afraid to talk about. They're afraid of being judged for it.
I've always admired those people who go straight out and talk about...


The Ins and Outs of Being Short | Can You Relate?
Most of you have probably worked out that I'm short. I've mentioned it in a couple of posts, but I don't think I've ever made a huge thing about it.
Today I thought I would do what I do best, ramble about being short. Because there is a lot to say about your height.
One of the biggest problems about being short is not being able...


Enjoy rereading these posts! Thanks Emily for creating this tag. It's a great help.



I might be a little bit busy of the next few days as I'm in the process of setting up a share blog with my good friend, Bryleigh. So be warned!
 -Kat

11 comments :

  1. Loved reading some of your old posts! Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was lot's of fun looking back through them:)

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this! Emily is a genius for creating this tag. :) You and Bryleigh are creating a shared blog? That's so cool!

    Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, we're really excited, it's taking it's time though:)

      Delete
  3. I love this, Kat! I'm looking through the posts right now! (And thank you, Yasmine, above!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what a great idea! I'm gonna have to bookmark this so I can take the time to read them. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll go through your old posts right now! :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the years before his death, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, ray ban sunglasses online joined the Traveling Wilburys, befriended David Lynch, and landed a new record contract. The album he was working on at the time of his death ended up selling better than anything else cheap ray bans he’d ever released, and he became the only artist since Elvis to have two albums posthumously in the Billboard Top 5 at the same time. Days before his death, he ray ban wayfarers online was still amazed by it all: “My life,” he said, “is a never-ending dream.”

    ReplyDelete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind