Friday 9 January 2015

What I Believe Living Life to It's Full Really Means


Sometimes we worry too much about what other people will think of us. We're afraid to be ourselves because other are watching, but hey! That's all wrong, this is your life, live it to the full.

Quite a lot of people have the feeling that living your life to the full means doing something every second of the day. Running around 24/7, doing the most that you can, but the truth is, that's all wrong!

For me, living your life to it's full is all about smiling at everything that comes your way, enjoying everything you do, being yourself. It's about taking risks and benefiting from those risks.

Living life to it's full isn't about doing more, but doing what we do with strong faith, with a better attitude, with more fun.

You don't have to run around to live life properly, you can have slow days and you can have busy days, but that doesn't mean either is better. You lean from both.

If you're going to be busy, busy, busy, you must have those peaceful days to relax from all that. How can you enjoy something if you're bone weary?
I personally believe that living life to it's full is about doing what God wants, listening to what others have to say, practising my hobbies, enjoying life.

How I got into this post, I have no idea. It just sort of happened. I saw I quote on Goodreads and it sparked something in me, then I just wrote. This is what came out!

If you haven't seen my survey, please pop on over at take a look. I'd love to see your answers!
 -Kat

8 comments :

  1. There are two concepts existing and living...if we just exist we don't live..but if we just live we also exist..(That make any sense?)...I used to be one of those people now I am much more relaxed and not that busy busy busy :D
    Nicely written :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You can exist but not live. You're quite right. This another thing to think about!

      Delete
  2. That's really beautiful Kat. I honestly needed that reminder today since I suffer from something I like to call "Save The World Syndrome." Which means that I basically feel like I need to be doing something productive every second of every day, and then I beat myself up when I dont. I need to remember that its okay to just live in peace for a while.

    Thank you again. God bless:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh my! I think I've got the opposite problem where I do nothing:) I'm glad this helped you!

      Delete
  3. I totally agree with this post. Being in my third year of uni, with many music commitments on the side, I've be struggling a lot with being too busy. Sometimes it's fun to be very busy. But it comes to a point where you just need to sit down and allow yourself to live a little, to enjoy just being. And I think that living life to the full is pretty much what you just said. Being busy and also having relaxing times. being yourself without fear, and bringing sunshine into life. Because life is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Even when your busy, there comes a time when you just have to put everything to one side and relax. It will be better for your work than just keeping going. Have you ever noticed how our mood effects our work? I hope that you find time in amongst everything to relax and enjoy life:)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for this encouragement! I've been constantly feeling like life has given me too much on my plate, even though at this time last year, I would have been having to balance two and a half hour theater rehearsals, as well as my book competition meets in the early mornings and Geometry homework having to be tackled during lunch. I just want to relax sometimes... that's the reason why I signed up for dance classes over the weekends. Yes, there are some kids as young as age 10 in my class, as the studio I attend is recreational, but it just feels great to relax during then. Dance practices don't start up again until next week, though. -_-

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes we have too much to do, don't we?! I can't imagine how I will handle everything once the term starts up, but I'm hoping to find some ways of relaxing, maybe joining something a making some friends. Being homeschooled and being the only girl, there is a lot of expectation on my shoulders, and sometime it feels hard just to push on and let myself relax!

      Delete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind