Sunday 18 January 2015

I'm Screaming My Head Off With Excitement


Well, time has flown. Gosh! Where is everything going? Ok, so I haven't been blogging for a few days. I seem to have developed a terrible tummy bug, so sorry. Just as I think it's clearing up it seems to come back.

I haven't been in the mood to write or even do anything other than lye in bed and dye. To make it worse it's really muggy at the moment.

But anyway, I don't want to fill this whole post up with moaning as I normally do, so I'll leave at this. I have another post coming up with some more about this (oh brilliant).

Actually, I've forced myself to the computer to say thank you to everyone who has followed my blog and read my posts!

Just this morning I found out that I passed 80 followers! Wow, that's huge. I know this isn't normally one of the big celebrated goals, but to me, 80 is massive.

When I started my blog, I never thought I'd even have one reader and now I'm here with 80 followers.  Gosh I'm so amazed. I've had the best time on this blog. I've learnt so much, made so many friends and blogging is now a huge part of my life.

Thank you for giving me all this and more!

Hopefully I'll be better soon and can write a proper post, not this boring old thing. Sorry about how short this is.
-Kat 

20 comments :

  1. I want to be the first to give you a virtual hug. Well done, you really deserve it. You have an amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It seems like a massive thing I've done:)

      Delete
  2. Yay! *high five* You did it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 80 followers! It is a great milestone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? I never thought I'd get to this number.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! And I hope you feel better soon. ♥ :/
    I love your blog.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm getting really tired of being sick, but hopefully I'm getting better soon.

      Delete
  5. I hope you get better soon! Suffering the cold is just pure yuck. And congrats on 80 followers!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 80 followers! I love your blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation, Kat! 80 is a huge number, and I know how good it feels. :) Keep it up: we all love your blog and appreciate your writing!

    x I hope you feel better, soon! Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, gosh, you're too nice for words!

      Delete
  8. 80 followers O_O
    Well done congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. I nominated you for an award - http://irunthenight.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/infinity-dreams-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't often do these anymore, but I'll take a look:)

      Delete
  10. Congratulations on reaching 80 followers! May your blog continue to develop further and achieve greater success in time to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Gosh, everyone's being so nice!

      Delete
  11. Now you have a new follower, I really like your blog :) It's really nice, clean, and the posts are interesting :) Congrats on your followers :)
    It'sMyLife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's the highest praise I've ever been given:)

      Delete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind