Friday 31 October 2014

I Might Just Have Joined Another Social Media...

 

Has anyone noticed the new gadget in my sidebar? No one? Really, typical that no one looks when I do something exciting.

Go LOOK IN MY SIDEBAR NOW!!! Do you see it? NO? Really no one has any idea what's in my sidebar, do they? They pay no attention to what I do!

Well let me just tell you what you should be noticing, but obviously aren't. I'M ON TWITTER!!! Yes that's right, I'm on Twitter!

I'm really excited (which you've probably noticed from all the shouting). I've been thinking about this for ages and finally I've decided it's worth it. *thanks Cait for helping me decide*.

So, if you're on Twitter, please follow me. I would love to have a few friends on there. It's pretty lonely at the moment *hint hint*

For those of you who missed the news a long while ago, I'm also on Facebook, but that's more for my blog than my personal life.

If you want to find out what I do in my spare time, follow me on Twitter. If you want to find cool links and photos of random things, Like my Facebook page!

Well sorry about being over the top and crazy and everything in this post. I guess I just need to go let off a bit of steam.

Anyhoo, I'm signing off so I can go take a nap. For some reason I'm really tired. On another note though, a tutorial on how to make a blog Facebook page is coming soon, so look out for that!

Kat | Twitter | Facebook

12 comments :

  1. I followed you on Twitter! I'm @geek4God66 :)
    I didn't know you were on facebook! I'll like the page. Love your blog, especially the name. lol:)

    stay awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm off to go follow you right back:)

      Delete
  2. Lucky! I don't have social me do except for Goodreads and possibly (I say possibly because I want to act subtle, but I'm failing, aren't I?) Instagram, but I those are my personal accounts. ^.^ Well, I usually stalk Twitter, so now I will stalk yours. :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morning! I really wish I could have Instagram, but I'm not yet allowed that:)

      Delete
  3. Followed you. Welcome to twitter (:
    @RikudoRain

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome, Kat. :) I'm on Twitter - but, but. I never do anything on it. :) I might start by following you, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you joined twitter! I joined last year and it really helped me get in touch with some new bloggers and I started going to twitter chats - it's fab. I hope you enjoy playing around!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I meet more people there:)

      Delete
  6. Twitter is so awesome! I don't actually tweet myself, I only have an account for the sake of following other people who tweet! I love the gadget on your sidebar!
    -Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! What's your username? Thanks Lauren:)

      Delete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind