Wednesday 22 October 2014

NaNoWriMo

A few days/weeks ago, I posted about a novel I've been planning. I'm very proud to say that I'm going to be writing it this November.

I've been planning nonstop ever since I had the idea for it, because I really want to do NaNoWriMo. Which if you don't know what that is, go visit this post!

I can't wait. This will be my first time doing NaNo. I only heard about it in May. It turns out though that NaNoWriMo is the biggest writing challenge going.

So are you doing NaNo? What are you writing? By the way, my username is Katarina Bishop after Kat Bishop from Heist Society.

-Kat

6 comments :

  1. Gosh I LOVE NaNoWriMo! I did it last year and I did Camp NaNoWriMo this year and I had SO MUCH FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you doing it again this year? What's your username?

      Delete
  2. I've known about NaNoWriMo for years, but didn't know anyone participating so have always been scared to try it alone! It's nice to hear someone else is this time around though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you going to do it now? There are heaps of people doing it. You just have to write about it and everyone will know:)

      Delete
  3. Good job joining NaNoWriMo! I find it so much fun. I've done three NaNos and six Camp NaNos so far, and every time I swear they getter better. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wow, I'm sure I'm going to have a great time. Good luck as well:)

      Delete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind