Friday 10 October 2014

Ten Blog Post Ideas #1

Today I thought I would start a series (my first series). In this series I will list ten blog post ideas in each post.

I always have trouble thinking subjects up and so I hope this list will help me with my own writing.

Anyway, onto the post:

1) First piece of writing you ever wrote.
2) Your favourite dessert recipe.
3) Your last drawing.
4) Your biggest fear.
5) Whose your idol?
6) A six word story.
7) A review on a book.
8) What you like in a main character.
9) Your first poem.
10) A blog post idea post.

I hope this helps!

-Kat

13 comments :

  1. This is so helpful, thank you. :)

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really motivates me to think differently. Thank you~

    Vanshi || upwardss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting list of blog ideas! I think I'll do number three, four and eight! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, these are some great ideas for blog posts. I shall have to bookmark this post. So often I get to the day before a post is due (or even the day it's due) and have no idea as to what I want to write. This is a great idea for a series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm always having that problem!!

      Delete
  5. I can remember my first poems, the thought of them makes me want to kill myself.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm not sure I would be able to share them:)

      Delete
  6. Great post Kat!! I like the ideas:) Always looking for more.

    http://www.curiousramblingsbychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind