Wednesday 1 October 2014

Winter (Summer) Rewind Tag + 100 Pagview Tag

Eve said that the first five people to comment on her post of the Summer Rewind Tag would be tagged. I was one of them, as before though, I'm changing this to winter. So here I go:

via


Rules:
Post 5-8 things you did over the summer or are coming up.  PHOTOS ARE OPTIONAL.
Answer the 10 questions that the person who tagged you gave you.
Write 10 new fall or summer related questions and tag at least 5 bloggers to answer your questions.
Use the Summer Rewind photo and link back to The Ups and Downs of My Not-So-Average Life

5 thing I did this winter:

1.Read some books on my TR list.
2.Started this blog
3.Took a piano exam
4.Started a novel
5.Became vegetarian

1. Fall or Summer?
Autumn
2. What are you going to miss about summer?
Well it's spring here, but what I miss most about summer normally is staying up late.
3. What are you looking forward to this fall?
No idea!
4. Favorite moment this summer?
Passing my piano exam
5. Do you enjoy swimming or picking pumpkins more?
Swimming
6. Apple cider or lemonade?
Apple cider
7. What's your favorite thing to do in the summertime?
Swimming, watching the sunset
8. What's your favorite thing to do in the fall time?
Read, wear jumpers, write
9. Have you been to any summer camps this summer?
Nope
10. Favorite outfit for the fall time.
Heavy jumper, short skirt, leggings and ballet flats. Can't beat it!
 
I nominate anyone who wants to do it! I'm feeling too lazy to pick.
 
My questions:
 
1.Are you an outdoor person in Summer? 
2.Summer of Autumn?
3.Dark colour or light colours in Autumn?
4.What do you like best about Autumn?
5.Swimming or sunbathing?
6.What's you favourite kind of swimsuit?
7.What are you looking forward to most this Autumn?
8.Do you do anything special in Summer?
9.What's your favourite thing that happens in Summer?
10.What's your favourite Summer footwear?
 
Now for the 100 Pageview Tag:
 
The Rules:
 
-Thank the blogger who tagged you! 
-Answer the 10 questions below:


 1. How many page views have you had - you can round this to nearest 100?
4706

2. How did you feel when you hit 100 page views?
I didn't really notice. I don't watch my page views.

 3. Who was your first commenter (that you didn't know)?
SW from A Free Mind
 
4. What blog post of yours has had the most views?

5. What traffic source has given you the most views?

6. Why did you start your blog?
I wanted somewhere to share what I do and talk about my thoughts.
 
7. What are your favorite 3-10 blogs?

 8. What type of the blog do you like the most?
 I don't really have a favourite, so long as the people are honest and kind.

9. Who inspired you to start your blog? Could be a friend, family member or another blogger?
Mainly Morning and Bethan. My mum also had a huge hand in it.

10. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I like to be able to share my work and have people give me feedback. I also like making friends and how supportive everyone is of each other.
 
Wow! This was highly embarrassing. I have to look up the answers for just about every question. Oops!
 
I nominate:
 
Everyone on my favourite blog list!
 
-Kat

5 comments :

  1. Great answers!
    Blog on // June

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your blog so much :)
    Wonderful answers to the questions! :) I'm going to check out that tutorial on how to leave links in comments!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

If posts are the brain of a blog...then comments are it's heart - Neal Kind